Summer has arrived and the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic is almost behind us. All shops, bars and restaurants have now re-opened and life is getting back to normal with foreign visitors now allowed. Soon we hope the hotels will re-open and get up to capacity.
You can shop all day on Sunday if you know where to go and what time you need to get there. There will be no last minute rushing about on a Saturday night to get the meat for a Sunday barbecue!
With the arrival of summer and people the supermarkets of the town are able to extend their opening hours. Some will be open later in the evenings up until 10pm and all will offer Sunday opening hours for either half a day or a full day. This is likely to stay until normally around mid September.
The following is a list of the supermarkets and the new summer schedules that we have been advised.
- Aldi Supermarket – Open Sunday from 10am until 9pm
- Consum Supermarket – Open Sunday from 9am until 2:30pm
- Dealz – Open Sunday from 9am until 10pm
- Lidl – Open Sunday from 9am until 10pm
- Mendoza – Open Sunday from 9am until 3pm
- Mercadona – Open Sunday from 9am until 3pm
Please feel free to share this page on your social media (facebook, instagram, twitter etc.) to keep all your friends advised.